ωσηdєяѕтяυcк;
Vas Happening?

Welcome to my pink + purple blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Or you want to see my site? Read the story back here :)

Text Me Maybe.
Don't give me an email, but your URL whatever that. Facebook, twitter, or anything.

Sweetheart.


100% Copyright by Farah Wahida.
Powered by Blogger.
Best view in Google Chrome.
Happy Birthday Babah :')


Hello peeps :) Mlam nii farah nk buat entry boutt 3-November-2011. The date is so special to me. Why? Because today is my Babah's birthday. Hehuhee , birthday Babah kita yg ke-46. Wuuuu , babah kita baikk , caring , lovely personn . Kita suke manja-manja nan Babah kitaa. Hihi, what ever I want, he'll give it to me. I really really appreciate it so muchh. 

Babah, did you know how much I love you? Babah, adik sayangg Babah sgt sgt tauuuuu ! Babah lah babahh yg paling AWESOME penah adik ade :') Adik sayang Babah sesangat :) Thanks for everything Babahh. Adikk akan sentiasa doakan ypur happines of the world and hereafter. Harap babah panjang umur dan sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki ye Babah sayanggggggg :D Wuuuu , nak tgok Babah kita yg handsomee gilaa tuu? Hihi, japjap, kita nk upload picta Babah kesayangann kitaa :*


That's my lovely Babahh Babah bersama Mama :) Hihi, sweet takk? sweet takk? Sweett ahh kan? Hihi. Babahh, thanks a lot for being the awesome father for me. Iloveyou Babah ! Adik sayangg Babah sgt sgt :) 
Happy Birthday babahh :) Sampai sini jela. Hihi. Byebye <3 Much of Love Farah Wahida Bt Zainurin :)