ωσηdєяѕтяυcк;
Vas Happening?

Welcome to my pink + purple blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Or you want to see my site? Read the story back here :)

Text Me Maybe.
Don't give me an email, but your URL whatever that. Facebook, twitter, or anything.

Sweetheart.


100% Copyright by Farah Wahida.
Powered by Blogger.
Best view in Google Chrome.
I'm Going Away For 2 Days :/


Assalamualaikum. Hello hi friends :-) What's up? How are you gais? I'm fine here *korang tanya eh?* Hiwhiw ;-) Buatpe duhh? Oh k, bosangggg. Balek sek pukul 2.45 td :/ Teruss on blog ahh. Hehe :-D K, still tak makan lg ahh. *on diet katakan* Hhahahhaa ya Allah, Engkau bantulah hamba-Mu yg seorang ni :'/  

K, akceli Fafa just nk bgtauu yg I'm going away for 2 days. Wht?! Where are you going huh Fafa? K, I'm gonna attend a camp at my school. " Kem Kepimpinan " yg melibatkan Sch Prefect, Ketua Kelas, Exco Asrama and Mahasiswa, Mahasiswi yg berada di U skrg ni. Pehh, ramai gilaa kot :/ Dahlah budak ostel tak balek mggu nii. Haha k, Im just going there for 2 days aaaa.

Pftt, homework banyak :/ Takde masa nk buat keja sekolah. Adududuuu, camne nii. Esok pegi sekolah pukul 2.45 ptg, balek hari Sabtu pukul 5.00 ptg. K, mesti penat kan. Hewww, tak sabawww denn. K, tatau nk cewita apa dah. Den nak buat homework Mathematicssssssssss -.- *lewls malas gilaaa k* Haha see you in next entry. Kbyebye :-*