ωσηdєяѕтяυcк;
Vas Happening?

Welcome to my pink + purple blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Or you want to see my site? Read the story back here :)

Text Me Maybe.
Don't give me an email, but your URL whatever that. Facebook, twitter, or anything.

Sweetheart.


100% Copyright by Farah Wahida.
Powered by Blogger.
Best view in Google Chrome.
Hallu June! Bye May!


Bye May :/ Hello June :D

Hello ebeliwan.Assalamualaikum dan selamat tengah-hari.How are you doing today? I am here still healthy. And alhamdulillah, pada harini saya masih sempurna utk meneruskan kehidupan :') Terimakasih ya Allah. Eh? Harini dah 1st of June in Malaysiaaaaaa! Yeaa, fast time passes right?. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Dear May, thanks because you've been so good to me.Even this month is such a asdfghjkl for me. But I still will miss you.Will miss my mid-year exam :P Hhahaha.Thanks b'cause you've make me feel soo sad and soo happy.Oh?How it do that?Hahaha,adalah. Hm,and yesterday you've go. Go far away from us. And you will not come to us anymore. Next year you'll come to us but it will not be the same as May 2012. Thanks May. Iloveyouuuuuuuuu :') Byee Mayyy.

Hello, and welcome June.Mwehehe.Dear June, please be nice with me. On yoo month, I need to be cool. K,cool. In yoo month too, I need to struggle for my trial Pmr. Omaigad -,- And June, why you coming so fast? Hmmmmmmmmm. Dear June, please walk slowly and slowly. Im still not ready yet to go to school! Arghhh :/ Hmmmmmmm. Remember yaa June. Slowly and slowly. Hahahahahah!

Hello June. And bye May. See you next year. But it will not be the same you May 2012. hehe. I'll stop here. Thanks for reading. Enjoy your one week more holiday yaa gais! Don't forget to do yoo homeworks. Mwehehehe. K, takecare. Iloveyou gais. Bye, assalamualaikum :')


Bajet SPEAKING pasaipa tah aku nie -,-